Cleaning your vape coils and tanks regularly optimizes the flavor of the vape juice and is more economical because you don’t have to buy another set anytime soon. Also, cleaning them removes chemical residues stuck in the tank, which may pose some health risks.
In just 6 easy steps, your vape coil and tank can be just as good as new.
- Disassemble your vape tank atomizer and make sure not to lose any pieces. Set aside the coil head, as this will be cleaned separately.
- Soak all the pieces in hot water until the water is at room temperature. Using a small pipe cleaner or brush, scrub stubborn residue under running water. If the chemical residue or stain was not removed, you can soak them again in hot water.
- If there is still discoloration or a lingering smell, add additional cleaning agents such as lemon juice or vinegar, propylene glycol, ethanol alcohol, vodka, or baking soda to the solution.
- Dry the pieces with a clean paper towel, air dry them, or use a hair dryer to quickly dry them.
- The coil head is the portion that has stains and residue that are particularly difficult to remove. To clean the coil head, soak it overnight in a bowl of water with any one of the cleaning agents mentioned earlier.
- Wipe the coil head with a clean cloth and put everything back together again.